- Movies last for about 2 hours tops and I can’t risk it having you get bored and cease interest in the film; or worst, in me.
- I don’t want you to see what others are seeing – I just want you to look at me.
- I won’t allow you be caged in the darkness; the theater that is, the whole world needs to witness how special you are.
- I’d rather spend the two hours arguing, get lost conversing about the gravitational pull, laws of attraction, and how the universe conspires than succumbing to silence with our eyes glued to the big screen and losing you in the process.
- I can’t allow you be seated with someone else and have the risk of your elbows touching, eyes meeting & popcorn sharing.
- Movies end period. I don’t want us to.
- Your precious name won’t be in the end credits – don’t worry this post is just for you.
- I know all about your inviting laughs, heavy hands and how shallow your tears are – we don’t need to see a movie for me to witness that in just one seating. We can do that everyday.
- I don’t want you to relate yourself in a particular character in the movie – I just want us to be us, you to be you and me to be me.
- Why take you to the movies? We are already in a romantic comedy flick starring you and me.
10 Selfish Reasons Why I Won’t Take You To The Movies