I didn’t know Liebster award existed until I got a notification that I was nominated. Basically, this was given to bloggers by bloggers so thanks Vinne for the nomination!
I decided to deviate a bit from the rules provided by Vinne and got this new set online.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
So here are the questions from Vinne:
What is the main reason why you started blogging?
I wanted to tell the world how beautiful the Philippines is. Well that’s the initial plan, now I’m looking forward to my first overseas trip and can’t wait to share it with everyone!
What sort of activity you really wanted to do but too afraid to do it?
Drag racing & motocross – I’m an adrenaline junkie but these two extreme sports require training and practice which I can’t commit at the moment. On a personal note, I would love to let go of all my insecurities and don’t give the world a f*ck – easier written than done.
What is your favorite colour and why?
Red. Blame it to red mighty morphin power ranger that made my childhood interesting. Aside from the fact that it’s visually striking, it compliments my fair skin. Haha
Do you believe in horoscope?
Yes to some extent. I’m a Scorpio and if the reading is favorable to me, I will definitely believe it. If not, then I’ll just shake it off. Horoscope readings are there as a guide, you may or may not accept it – depending on your preference.
Are you left handed or right handed?
What do you like most, reading or writing?
Hmm, this is a hard one. Depends on my mood I guess. I love both. I read to enhance my writing.
Do you have any New Year resolution? Please explain.
No. I have never succeeded in fulfilling my New Year’s resolution so instead I just live in the moment.
What is your favorite season?
Definitely summer! I love to soak my skin in the sun and have that shiny tan (laughs)!
If you have a million dollar what will you do to spend it and why?
Invest half of it on our soon-to-be family business. Learn to invest people – especially the young ones. Don’t just save up, invest too. The other half – I’ll take my family to a journey of a lifetime.
Taxi ride on a busy/traffic-jammed road or drive your own car?
I could’ve easily picked take a train; but since I’m limited to these two – I would drive my own car and belt out Ed Sheeran songs to avoid boredom.
What do you believe in?
I believe that once you put your mind to it – there’s nothing you can’t do.
11 random facts about myself:
1989 baby x I sing and write songs x frustrated dancer x US Series addict x learning to quit smoking x into extreme adventures x haven’t been outside Philippines x starting to work out x huge Ed Sheeran fan x never been to any international concert act ever x sarcastic AF and I just like to have fun
I nominate the following bloggers:
- Daryl of thewanderjunkie
- Diane of dianecheng
- This lovely couple of ChrisChels Explores
- Lizzie of pocketplanet
- Rachelle of rsfdeep
Here are the questions I sewed specifically tailored for you guys:
- What keeps you busy?
- Dogs or cats?
- Biggest regret of your life?
- What’s your favorite song? Please provide an excerpt from its lyrics that struck you most.
- Do you believe in after life?
- You are the happiest when?
- If you are given the chance to change the ending of a timeless movie, how will it go?
- What and where is your most memorable trip or experience?
- Which do you prefer series or movie? Kindly provide your favorite character.
- What is the most outrageous thing you’ve done?
- What type of charity or foundation will you set up?